The 2020 Subsea Forum program explores matters specific to the subsea sector, covering subsea engineering solutions, life extension, the application of subsea geoscience and more, through a comprehensive industry led program.
Supporters of the 2020 Subsea Forum include Society for Underwater Technology (SUT),Subsea Energy Australia (SEA) and Subsea UK.
“SPE Western Australia are pleased to be involved with AOG again in 2020, and look forward to expanding our partnership with the event through our facilitation of a full-day Knowledge Forum this year”.
Thanks to our sponsors & supporters, all conference sessions are completely free to attend.
See below for the outline of the 2020 agenda. A more detailed agenda with speakers will be released in late January.
- "Brownfields Extended life and Enabling New Standards" - Tore Erntsen
- "Clamping Unseated Wellheads for Life Extension" - Nicholas Pacewicz
- "Field Life Extension with Innovative Operator-Service Company Partnership" - Prabhat Agrawal
- "The application of dynamic modelling technique on the pipeline vacuum drying operation during Pre-commissioning" - Diwu Chen
- "Further Investigations into the application of Pipe Clamping Mattresses for Pipeline Walking Restraint" - Matthew Allen
- "ZRB Foundations, System Design Approach"
- "Digital Field Development and Subsea Pipeline Design Automation" - Subrata Bhowmik
- "Strategies and Experiences of Digitalisation and Bespoke Software Development applied to Detailed Engineering Services"
- "Subsea Studio (TM): TechnipFMC Front End online digital platform enabling configurability of any subsea field enhancing front end performance and field economics" - Cyril Holyst
- "Demonstration of Advantages in Digitilisation in Subsea Engineering Design through Quantitative Comparison of three (3) Piggable Wye Detail Design Project Case Studies." - Nigel Lim
- "10 min thesis: Bayesian Machine Learning for Effective Structural Integrity Management - Case Study: A Digital Twin for Fatigue Hotspots of Subsea Risers" - Rasoul Hejazi
- "10 min thesis: Application of Machine Learning in Flow Assurance" - Michelle Steffani
- "10 min thesis: Comparison and Evaluation of Spool Design using Load based vs Displacement Based Criteria" - Eu Kean Lim
- "10 min thesis: Smart Identification of Subsea Pipeline Free Spanning from Pigging Data" - Taj Sarker
- "Iron Contamination of Stainless Steel"
- "Pushing the boundaries of Corrosion Resistant Alloys" - Farid Bhatti
- "CPEng (Subsea) and National Engineering Register (Subsea) - Roll out to the public" - Ian Wilson