The 2020 Subsea Forum program explores matters specific to the subsea sector, covering subsea engineering solutions, life extension, the application of subsea geoscience and more, through a comprehensive industry led program.
Supporters of the 2020 Subsea Forum include Society for Underwater Technology (SUT),Subsea Energy Australia (SEA) and Subsea UK.
Thanks to our sponsors & supporters, all conference sessions are completely free to attend.
- "Brownfields Extended life and Enabling New Standards" - Tore Erntsen, Chief Technology Officer - Proserv
- "Clamping Unseated Wellheads for Life Extension" - Nicholas Pacewicz, General Manager - 2H Offshore
- "Field Life Extension with Innovative Operator-Service Company Partnership" - Prabhat Agrawal, Development Manager - Baker Hughes
- "The application of dynamic modelling technique on the pipeline vacuum drying operation during Pre-commissioning" - Diwu Chen, Senior Flow Assurance Consultant - Wood
- "Further Investigations into the application of Pipe Clamping Mattresses for Pipeline Walking Restraint" - Matthew Allen, Director - Subcon
- "Pipeline Design to Resist Collapse - A Deep Dive" - Dermot O'Brien, General Manager - Atteris
- "Understanding your flexible flowline – the challenges of expansion and buckling for flexibles" - Chris Jones, Consultant Engineer - Xodus Group
- "The ART of subsea inspection" - Rolf Sporkel, Business Development Manager - Halfwave Subsea
- "Digital Field Development and Subsea Pipeline Design Automation" - Subrata Bhowmik, Senior Engineer for Subsea Digitalisation and Innovation - McDermott
- "Fuel Cell Based Resident Subsea Power System" - Jason Foess, Business Manager - Teledyne Energy Systems
- "Demonstration of Advantages in Digitilisation in Subsea Engineering Design through Quantitative Comparison of three (3) Piggable Wye Detail Design Project Case Studies." - Nigel Lim, Senior Subsea Engineer - Genesis
- "Malaysia's First Rigless Subsea Stimulation Case Study" - Phillip Rice, Sales & Commercial Manager - Schlumberger
- "Development of an API 17D Compliant, Alternative flow-path Vertical Christmas Tree System" - Stanley Hosie, Chief Engineer - Baker Hughes
- "Application of Probabilistic Analysis in Flow Assurance Engineering Design" - Nick McCarthy, Flow Assurance Consultant - INTECSEA
- "A perspective on pipeline active heating systems: advantages and applications of EHTF" - Andy Woolgar, Vice President of Australia and New Zealand - Subsea 7
- "10 min thesis: Bayesian Machine Learning for Effective Structural Integrity Management - Case Study: A Digital Twin for Fatigue Hotspots of Subsea Risers" - Rasoul Hejazi, Subsea Engineer - UWA
- "10 min thesis: Application of Machine Learning in Flow Assurance" - Michelle Steffani, Student - Curtin University and IntecSea
- "10 min thesis: Comparison and Evaluation of Spool Design using Load based vs Displacement Based Criteria" - Eu Kean Lim, Student - Curtin University
- "10 min thesis: Smart Identification of Subsea Pipeline Free Spanning from Pigging Data" - Taj Sarker, Student - Australian Maritime College
- "Iron Contamination of Stainless Steel" - Juan Jose Soto Gutierrez, Student - Curtin University
- "Pushing the boundaries of Corrosion Resistant Alloys"
- "CPEng (Subsea) and National Engineering Register (Subsea) - Roll out to the public" - Ian Wilson, Member - SUT (Perth Branch)