The 2020 Knowledge Forum program will address the latest techniques and technology from specialised industry sectors, with sessions on marine renewable energy, non-destructive testing, automation and many more.
2020 hosts include The Society for Petroleum Engineers, AINDT, Engineers Australia and RINA. The Knowledge Forum will reflect the current trends and challenges impacting the wider oil and gas industry.
“SPE Western Australia are pleased to be involved with AOG again in 2020, and look forward to expanding our partnership with the event through our facilitation of a full-day Knowledge Forum this year”.
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters, all conference sessions are completely free to attend.
- "Chevron ABU Pipeline Digital Twin" - Euan Taylor
- "Subsea 2.0" - James Martin, Front End Study Manager - TechnipFMC
- "A Perspective on Deep Machine Learning in Exploration" - Sean Driver, Digital Coordinator - Chevron
- "Multidisciplinary Collaboration in Field Development" - Andrew Tran, Senior Product Engineer - Schlumberger
- "Unlocking the power of data and serving the frontline" - Andrew Corrigan, Data Manager - Woodside
- "Multilimbed Robotic Platform - Acquiring the unknown and increasing value" - Rick Naude- Nexxis
- "A guide to avoiding the AI Trough of Disillusionment" - Alistair Scott-Farris, General Manager - VROC
- "Connecting the dots between data science and E&P wisdom" - Michael Simioni, Regional Director APAC/GCC - ENDILA
- "Enrichment of Low Grade Methane into a Pipeline Gas by Adsorption Technologies" - Gang (Kevin) Li, Senior Lecturer - University of Melbourne
- "Gorgon CO2 Sequestration: Real Time Monitoring on a Global Scale" - James Holbeach, Director S&D - Wood
- "The prevention of CO2 leakage in the near well-bore environment using silica sol gels and the use of microfluidic devices for phase behaviour visualisation" - Tom Hughes, Senior Lecture - Monash University
- "Emerging Materials for CO2 Removal in Oil and Gas Applications" - Colin Wood, Principal Research Scientist - CSIRO
- "Mitigating climate change by CO2 geo-sequestration: influence of rock wettability on storage capacity and containment security" - Stefan Iglauer - ECU
- "How to care for the old - offshore installations" - Lasse Isaksen, Global Offshore Director - Jotun
- "Response Based Design and Classification Society Rules: Evolution Towards Common Basis" - Yuriy Drobyshevski, Principal Consultant - Director - NavTec
- "Purpose designed LNG bunkering vessels (LBV): a 2020 update on characteristics and features" - Jeff Baker, Offshore Business Development Manager Australia - Lloyd's Register
- "A study on design optimization of LNG power system onboard a dual fueled platform supply vessel"
- "OpenWindPower - Validation of a structural analysis and design solution for floating offshore wind turbines" - Daniel Veen, Associate Product Manager, MOSES - Bentley Systems
- "Development of Offshore Floating Windfarms" - Tim Sawyer, Director & Vice President - Asia and Australia - Flotation Energy plc
- "Collaboration with Virtual Reality Tools for Offshore Operations" - Ken Goh, General Manager - Knud E Hansen Australia
- "The role of Digital Twins in Oil and Gas Compliance" - Jeff Baker, Offshore Business Development Manager Australia - Lloyd's Register