THE WORLD’S ONLY RELEASABLE MOORING TECHNOLOGY
In 2021, Vryhof Deep Sea Mooring were acquired by Delmar Systems, Inc bringing increased strength to mooring and subsea capabilities within the region.
Established in 1968, Delmar Systems, Inc. is the world leader in offshore mooring and subsea services, providing the most efficient mooring solutions for the energy industry. World-renowned for reliability and safety, the services provided by Delmar include engineering, mooring solutions, subsea and foundations, releasable mooring systems, asset management, and offshore installations.
INCREASING RIG MOVE EFFICIENCY AND ENABLING CYCLONE EVASION
Delmar Systems’ Releasable Mooring System is perfectly suited for the moored and DP/moored rigs and offers maximum efficiency, flexibility, and safety for operators and rig owners. Developed through the experience of mooring engineers and thousands of successful rig moves, our Releasable Mooring System greatly increases rig move efficiency in any region of the world, and it eliminates the risks associated with a mooring failure in cyclonic regions.
FEATURES OF THE RELEASABLE MOORING SYSTEM
- Maximizes rig move efficiency from day(s) to less than 2 hours to disconnect a rig resulting in significant cost savings
- Allows rigs to quickly evade cyclones, storms,, or well emergencies eliminating the risk of mooring failure in severe events
- Provides substantial cost savings on rig moves by reducing quantity of AHTS vessels, reducing AHTS vessel time, and avoiding AHTS vessel related weather delays
- Reduces HSE exposure time for AHTS vessel on-deck personnel
- Reduces CO2 emissions through operational efficiencies during rig moves
Read more about Delmar here.