29-Apr, 18:00 - 20:00
Scotland at AOG Energy
Australia is a natural resources powerhouse and has strong ambitions to significantly increase capacity over the next twenty years in the low carbon energy sector. It is set to emerge as one of the leading locations for low carbon investment by the oil & gas industry globally and upstream operators are likely to be amongst those at the forefront of shaping new strategies to capture the fast-growing market.
Scottish Development International (SDI), Scotland’s trade & investment agency, will present a bespoke virtual trade mission program to Western Australia for Scottish supply chain companies.
This unique opportunity will allow delegates from the Australian energy sector to hear directly from Scottish energy supply chain companies showcasing their Energy Transition capabilities and solutions to the challenges faced by the global energy industry.
* 6.00 pm - 6.15pm: Welcome
* 6.15pm - 6.35pm: Company Presentation: Balmoral & Norco Group
* 6.45pm - 7.15pm: Company Presentation: Ashtead Technology, EC-OG & Well Safe Solutions
* 7.25pm - 7.55pm: Company Presentation: Pangeo Subsea, Tuv Sud & OPEX Group
* 7.55pm - 8.00pm: Official Close
** This session will be live streamed