2024 Speaker Applications Now Closed
Forming part of the broader exhibition offering, the AOG Energy conference program is an essential component to the three-day event. Supported by Western Australian State Government and major operators, industry leaders come together to discuss, collaborate, and educate on topics across the entire energy landscape.
Supported by Western Australian State Government and major operators, the Future Energy Forum is the centre of topical discussions around the outlook of the industry including market opportunities around decarbonisation, hydrogen, decommissioning, offshore renewables and more.
• Role of Natural Gas in the Energy Transition
• Offshore Wind
• Offshore Renewables (Wave, Current, Floating)
• Carbon Capture Utilisation Storage
• Critical Minerals, Battery Storage, Future Batteries
• Talent and Skills
• New fuels
Partnering with the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT), Subsea Energy Australia (SEA) and Global Underwater Hub (GUH), the Subsea Forum focuses on how the Australian Subsea industry can pivot to support the energy future.
• Latest trends in subsea developments
• Carbon capture utilisation and storage
• Hydrogen/new fuels
• Offshore wind (motions, moorings, anchoring systems, cables and installation)
• Offshore renewables (wave, tidal and current)
• Late life planning and decommissioning
• Pipeline innovation and technology
• Cost effective subsea developments
• Control systems and remote operations
• Digital twins, data acquisition, AI
Proudly bought to you by Australian Institute for Non-Destructive Testing (AINDT), The Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA), Norwegian Technology Partners and the Society for Petroleum Engineers (SPE WA), the Knowledge Forum provides a platform to educate and inform through carefully curated technical sessions to help address the current challenges and opportunities.
We are seeking presentations to be considered for the RINA stream within the Knowledge Forum.
• Offshore operations
• Autonomous systems
• Green shipping
• Maritime applications of data science
Future Energy Forum: CLOSED
Subsea Forum: We are accepting late entries – submit your abstract via the portal above.
Please email us after you have submitted email@example.com
Knowledge Forum: CLOSED
When will I find out if I’m successful?
Is there a fee for being a presenter?
I need to make an amend after I have submitted my paper, what do I do?
Can I submit multiple papers to be considered?
Why do you need my headshot for submission?
When do you need a copy of my presentation?
My case study has two authors, can we still submit?
I’ve been selected as a speaker; do I still need to register to attend AOG Energy?