Key exhibitors show strong support for major oil and gas event
Set to achieve its seventh straight year of record attendance in 2015, much of the success for the annual Australasian Oil & Gas Exhibition and Conference (AOG) can be attributed to the continuing support of many of the world’s leading service and supply companies.
That is the case once again this year, with a 620 companies signed up to display their wares in a very full exhibition hall at the Perth Exhibition Convention Centre (PCEC) from March 11 to 13.
“Even in a tough market, we are continuing to achieve exhibition space growth and that is a testimony to the resilience of the oil and gas sector and the importance of AOG to the petroleum industry,” Mr Hare said.
Among the leading exhibitors who will be on show at AOG 2015 are:
- Brady Corporation, an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. Brady can provides a range of products that help increase safety, security, productivity and performance in any work environment.
- The Garlock family of companies is acknowledged as the global leader in high-performance fluid sealing and pipeline protection products. Garlock products for the oil & gas industry include comprehensive plant sealing, pipeline isolating products and low-emissions valve packings.
- Once a quiet family-owned business, Graco Inc. has become one of the world’s premier manufacturers of fluid-handling equipment and systems. It is a world-leader in fluid handling solutions and provides a wide range of equipment for the oil and gas industry.
- Pumpline (Airblast) is world-leader in blasting and painting solutions for the anticorrosion and painting industries.
- For more than 40 years, Knight Oil Tools has been providing “zero-failure” equipment and services to the oil and gas industry. With more than 50 locations worldwide, Knight Oil Tools has grown to include rental tool services, fishing services, well services, manufacturing, inspection and hardbanding services and QHSE training.
- MMA Offshore Limited is one of the largest providers of marine logistics services to the offshore oil and gas industry in the Asia Pacific region. It owns and operates a fleet of over 60 modern offshore vessels which are supported by four strategically located onshore facilities in Australia and South East Asia.
- Nessco Pressure Systems (NPS) has over 14 years’ experience in complete compressed air systems of the highest quality. It provides a personalised solution through consultancy, system design, installation and servicing.
- Quest Integrity Group provides pipeline integrity management services, including highly accurate, ultrasonic in-line inspection and advanced assessment solutions focused on unpiggable and difficult to inspect pipelines, as well as project management and in-line inspection support.
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories designs, manufactures, and supports a complete line of products and services for the protection, monitoring, control, automation, and metering of electric power systems. Its solutions range from comprehensive generator and transmission protection to distribution, automation and control systems.
- Stanley Engineered Fastening is a developer and manufacturer for over 75 years of brands such as Avdel, POP and Helicoil. At AOG it will be showcasing Spiralock, a unique and proprietary preload locking internal thread form.
- Westsea Marine is a leading offshore supply vessel owner headquartered in Western Australia with a diversified fleet of advanced offshore support vessels to support upstream, downstream oil gas projects and mining projects.
“Having more than 620 quality companies in one location showing off would class skills and equipment make AOG a must attend event for any purchasing officer involved in the petroleum industry,” Mr Hare said.
“We are looking forward to seeing those purchasing officers amongst the 17,000 attendees we expect to attend AOG this year,” he added.