The conference will be split into three streams and focus on the opportunities and challenges in times of transformational change.
Conference sessions will be held in specially constructed theatres on the exhibition floor.
Hosted by Woodside, NERA, Accenture and the WA Department of Commerce, this forum will focus on enhancing collaboration between operators, major contractors and the supply chain, driving greater understanding of challenges and access to opportunities.
- Supplier Enablement
- Technology & Innovation
- Learning from other Sectors
Organising committee: Accenture, Woodside Energy, National Energy Resources Australia, Western Australia Department of Commerce
In conjunction with the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT), Subsea Energy Australia (SEA) and Subsea UK, the Subsea Forum at AOG in 2017 will focus on how the Australian Subsea industry adjusts to the challenges and opportunities in the current market.
Key topics include:
- Subsea system design
- Subsea operations
- Subsea extension
- Suspension and decommissioning of subsea systems
- Subsea collaboration, innovation and standardisation
- Norwegian Subsea Technology (In conjunction with INTSOK)
Hosted by: Society for Underwater Technology, Subsea Energy Australia, Subsea UKCALL FOR SPEAKERS NOW CLOSED
This forum aims to educate, inspire and inform by bringing specialised industry sectors together to discuss the latest techniques and technology that will enable the industry to overcome both current and future challenges.
Conference sessions organised by the following organisations:
- Corrosion control in the oil and gas industry. Hosted by: Australasian Corrosion Association
- NDT within the oil and gas industry: A practical workshop. Hosted by: Australian Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (AINDT)
- Asset management in oil and gas. Hosted by: Asset Management Council (AMC)
- Best practice people management panel session. Hosted by: AMMA
- Harnessing the power of operational intelligence: work smarter not harder. Hosted by: Engineers Australia – WA Oil & Gas Group
- French technology and innovation. Hosted by: French Australian Chamber Commerce and Industry (FACCI)
- Tomorrow’s technology today. Hosted by: Institute of Instrumentation, Control and Automation (IICA)
- LNG as marine fuel – crew competencies. Hosted by: Maritime Industry Australia Limited (MIAL)
- Exploration for oil and gas: New techniques and concepts. Hosted by: Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA)
- Fixed and floating offshore structures. Hosted by: Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA)
- Reducing risk and improving safety performance through the application of innovative technology. hosted by: Safety Institute of Australia (SIA) / Industrial Foundation for Accident Prevention (IFAP)
- Upstream state of the art. Hosted by: Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)