The conference will be split into three streams and focus on the opportunities and challenges in times of transformational change.
Conference sessions will be held in specially constructed theatres on the exhibition floor.
With key themes of innovation and efficiency, the 2017 AOG Collaboration Forum will focus on enhancing collaboration between Operators and Major Contractors and SME’s, driving greater understanding and access to opportunities.
- Supplier Enablement
- Technology & Innovation
- Learning from other Sectors
Organising committee: Accenture, Woodside Energy, National Energy Resources Australia, Western Australia Department of Commerce
Speaking opportunities are by invitation only. To register your interest in speaking contact the conference manager: email@example.com
In conjunction with the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT), Subsea Energy Australia (SEA) and Subsea UK, the Subsea Forum at AOG in 2017 will focus on how the Australian Subsea industry adjusts to the challenges and opportunities in the current market.
Key topics include:
- Subsea system design
- Subsea operations
- Subsea extension
- Suspension and decommissioning of subsea systems
- Subsea collaboration, innovation and standardisation
- Norwegian Subsea Technology (In conjunction with INTSOK)
Hosted by: Society for Underwater Technology, Subsea Energy Australia, Subsea UKCALL FOR SPEAKERS NOW OPEN – SUBMIT ENTRY
From instrumentation, control & automation to Asset Management, Corrosion and much more, The Knowledge Forum at AOG 2017 brings together the leading organisations in the industry to educate, inspire and inform.
Conference sessions organised by the following organisations:
- Instrumentation, Control & Automation – Institute of Instrumentation, Control and Automation
- Non-Destructive Testing & Condition Monitoring – Australian Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
- Asset Management – Asset Management Council
- Naval Architecture – Royal Institution of Naval Architects
- Safety – IFAP and Safety Institute of Australia
- Industry Employment Outlook – AMMA
- Corrosion – The Australasian Corrosion Association
- LNG as a marine fuel – Maritime Industry Australia Limited
- Digital Oilfields – Society of Petroleum Engineers