Call for speakers
The 2017 AOG Conference will focus on the opportunities and challenges in times of transformational change. The Australian Subsea Industry has to adjust to this change as it’s forced to learn how to live in a “lower for longer” oil and gas price market. The lower oil price has occurred at the same time as Australia is moving from a capital intensive construction phase into an operational phase. This change also presents opportunities for companies to evolve and meet the technology and cost challenges that come with this development.
AOG in conjunction with the Society for Underwater Technology (SUT), Subsea Energy Australia (SEA) and Subsea UK are seeking abstracts submissions for presentations to be considered for AOG 2017.SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED - AUTHOR NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE EMAILED SHORTLY.
We are seeking both technical and commercial submissions on the following topics:
- Subsea system design – Renewable energy, Subsea mining, subsea boosting and processing, Flow Assurance, material selection, low cost field development, Subsea Fields of the Future, Subsea Controls
- Subsea operations – IMR, Materials and Corrosion management, OPEX cost reduction (e.g. “Unsupported” remote inspection and monitoring, spares Inventory reduction), big data, enhanced production, Underwater Vehicles
- Subsea extension – tiebacks, life extension
- Suspension and decommissioning of subsea systems
- Subsea collaboration, innovation and standardisation
Thanks to the generosity of our hosts and sponsors, delegate attendance will be complimentary.
- Submissions referring to case studies will be highly regarded.
- Prior to submission, company and joint venture clearance must be obtained. Any perceived problems concerning clearance should be outlined when the paper proposal is submitted.
- Ideally your submission will not have been presented before and should contain new information.
Submissions are now CLOSED. Queries can be directed to the Submission Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 (0) 3 9261 4500.